Libras are gentle and harmonious. They’re also known to be fair, balanced, and generous. Libras are sweet, accommodating, and sensitive but can they be tough too? Absolutely.
There’s a lot more to the kind-hearted Libra than meets the eye. It just takes the right circumstances to bring out those hidden qualities in them.
A Libra man crying is one such circumstance when you know that it’s not just tears of sadness or pain, but rather an opportunity for growth and strength. In this article, we explore what makes a Libra man cry and how you can help him get through it with grace and confidence.
What Makes A Libra Male Cry?
The short answer to this question is: everything. Libras are sensitive people by nature, so almost anything that happens can cause them to cry.
There are, however, some specific situations that have a higher likelihood of making a Libra man cry. These include: Loss of a loved one.
Loss of a relationship. Failure to achieve a dream. Failure to do something significant for someone else. Criticism or judgement. Feeling misunderstood or unappreciated.
3 Things To Know When A Libra Man Cries
– Libras cry in response to a situation, not out of a need for attention. So if someone is trying to “fix” their tears, the Libra man may feel patronized and shut down even more. Libras go through a process before they reach the point of tears.
This process involves clashing ideas and emotions, and building to a crescendo until the pain is so great that only tears can relieve it.
Libras are often afraid to show their emotions because they are afraid of being judged or misunderstood.
Tips For Helping Your Libra BF Through Tears
– Be there for him. Just being there for him as he goes through the process is the most helpful thing you can do.
– Let him cry. There’s no need to try to find or “fix” the reasons for his tears. Let him go through the process to the end so that he can feel better.
– Listen. Libras have a tendency to over-share, so you might need to talk him down from this if he starts to blab on and on.
But, in general, the best thing you can do during this process is to listen.
– Be patient. This might take a while. Be there as long as it takes to get through it.
– Take care of yourself. As you’re trying to help your Libra man through his emotions, don’t lose yourself in the process. Stay in touch with your own feelings and needs.
– Reassure him that he is loved. He might not think that he is worthy of love or that anyone could possibly love someone so sensitive. Let him know that you love him for who he is.
– Offer positive affirmation. Sometimes you simply can’t say anything useful because he’s not ready to talk about what’s going on.
In these cases, positive affirmations can be very helpful: “I can see how much this is hurting you. You’re going to get through this.”
Libras are people who are all about making connections and coming together as one. They’re naturally empathetic and sensitive to the feelings of others.
With that in mind, it’s easy to see why their emotions might be heightened and why they might cry more easily than other zodiac signs.
If you have a Libra man in your life, it’s important to be understanding and patient when he starts to cry.
When you understand what makes a Libra male cry and how to help him get through his tears, you are in a unique position to strengthen your relationship and help your partner reach his full potential.