10 Delicious Desserts That Go Perfectly With Your Taco Dinner
Taco Tuesday might be a thing, but every day is Taco Night. That’s right, the only day of the week where you can indulge in the deliciousness of tacos. In this article, we’ll be sharing with you some of the best dessert recipes that go perfectly with your taco dinner. Read on for some delicious taco dessert ideas.
The best dessert that goes with tacos are simple. Id go for some gelato or sorbet. Even some vanilla ice cream is great. The desserts just mentioned are well known and common so below we will explore some other desserts that you may want to try.
- Vanilla Ice cream
- Flourless Mexican chocolate cake
- Baked tortilla ice cream
- Caramelized bananas with toasted almonds
- Mexican wedding cake
- Flourless Mexican chocolate cake and caramelized bananas
Flourless Mexican chocolate cake
This Mexican chocolate cake is a must-have dessert for Taco Tuesday. The cake is baked in a skillet to give it a rustic and homemade look and taste. It’s topped with Mexican chocolate ganache.
It’s gluten-free, oil-free, and suitable for keto diet. So, if you’re on a diet but craving for classic chocolate cake, then this one is perfect for you!
Baked tortilla ice cream
Baked tortilla is an easy way to make homemade ice cream. We’ve got a Mexican twist to the classic vanilla ice cream. Drizzle your favorite toppings to make it more delicious. Baked tortilla ice cream is a classic dessert that goes well with all your taco meals.
We’ve got two ways to make baked tortilla ice cream:
– In a blender, mix cream, sugar, eggs, and salt. Add tortilla strips and blend again.
– In a separate bowl, whisk the ingredients for the base of the ice cream. Pour the mixture in a freezer-friendly bowl, cover, and freeze for about 4 hours.
Caramelized bananas with toasted almonds
The best taco night is full of healthy yet comforting foods. Caramelized bananas are a perfect addition to tacos. They add a rich sweetness and complement flavors in tacos. We’ve paired it with toasted almonds for an added crunch and flavor.
We’ve got two variations in this recipe that you can try:
– For a healthy-to-go twist, skip the toasted almonds and add caramelized bananas in Greek yogurt.
– For an easy-to-make-at-home dessert, add the toasted almonds in the recipe.
Mexican wedding cake
This Mexican wedding cake is a perfect dessert for taco night. It’s made of a Mexican vanilla cake with Mexican chocolate ganache, toasted almonds, and canned peaches.
The cake is subtle and has a delicate vanilla flavor. Plus, it’s not too sweet, so you can have a couple slices without feeling too guilty.
The Mexican vanilla cake is rich, moist, and a perfect summer cake. The cake is topped with Mexican chocolate ganache and toasted almonds.
Churros, the dessert for tacos, are crispy and sweet at the same time. We’ve got two ways in this recipe:
– We’ve made a Mexican vanilla cake with Mexican chocolate ganache and sprinkled with toasted almonds.
– We’ve made Mexican chocolate fudge cake with Mexican vanilla ice cream and drizzled it with Mexican chocolate sauce.
Both are irresistible, crunchy, sweet, and sinful!
Choco Taco cupcakes
This is an easy dessert recipe that goes great with Taco Tuesday. It’s made of cupcakes topped with red velvet cake and frosted with a chocolate ganache.
These are perfect for a family dinner or any get-together. The cupcakes are made of a Mexican vanilla cake and topped with your favorite taco toppings.
Flourless Mexican chocolate cake and caramelized bananas
This is a popular Mexican brownie recipe that’s rich and fudgy. We’ve got two ways to make it:
– We’ve made a Mexican vanilla cake with Mexican chocolate ganache and drizzled it with Mexican chocolate sauce.
– We’ve made Mexican chocolate cake with caramelized bananas and drizzled it with Mexican vanilla sauce.
Both are perfect for dessert or a snack.
Taco Tuesday might be a thing, but Mexican food can be savored all year long. From authentic tacos, to deliciously simple desserts, and more advanced mexican desserts we’ve got you covered. Whether you’re craving Mexican food or want to try something new, you’ll find something delicious in this list.